All villa windows are triple glazed and the Garden Room windows and patio doors are double glazed and all have a white UPVC surround. All windows and doors are also fully fitted with mosquito nets. The front entrance door is metal, painted white, and fitted with 2 sets of triple security locks.
Air conditioning in all rooms.
The villa has a garden entrance gate with a large sliding gate for car access leading round to the car port. The car port is of a sturdy construction with metal supports, tiled roof with pine wood cladding on the underside and also has guttering and drainpipes, plus lighting all around the exterior of it. All the villa guttering has also been replaced with a higher standard guttering.
Large exterior entrance porch which has recently been roof tiled with slatted wood sides. Large enough for seating if required.
• Entrance hall with large fitted 3-door white high gloss storage cupboard behind front door leading through to kitchen, dining and lounge area plus the cloakroom/laundry room. Large fitted white radiator.
• The cloakroom/laundry room has also recently had a replacement fitted large white sink with mixer tap in chrome with a high gloss white double door cupboard underneath plus vanity shelf, side cupboard and mirror with light over. Heated towel rail in white. White modern toilet. UPVC double glazed window with mosquito netting and exterior security grill. It also benefits from a floor to ceiling fitted cupboard in high gloss white with interior shelving which is ideal for storing towels, bedding, laundry basket, etc. There is also plumbing for a washing machine.
Kitchen / Dining / Lounge / Hall Areas:
• Fully fitted kitchen in black and white, recently refurbished to a high standard with numerous cupboards of various sizes in white, high gloss finish; Bosch extractor fan, gas hob and integrated electric fan oven with storage drawer underneath; large worktop areas in high quality granite in black and silver sparkly “Star Galaxy” design; black, white and silver tiled surround; 1.1/2 stainless steel sink and draining board with chrome mixer tap with tip and tilt window over it with exterior security grill; corner cupboard with double tier shelves with revolving action for easy access for pans, etc in a chrome finish; tall cupboard with 4 slide out baskets for easy access in chrome; 2 x cupboards with glass doors and shelves for glasses, jugs, etc; 5 x Spotlamps fitted overhead plus under cupboard lighting; all cupboard doors and drawers are fitted with high quality black and chrome handles. The gas, for the hob is piped to the exterior where there is a lockable storage cage with protective roof and room for 2 gas bottles.
The kitchen follows through to the:
Dining / Lounge Area:
• Stratford log burner fire with automatic pump to radiators and towel rails throughout the villa; the fire place is of a grey stone design with a black marble top. This system was fully fitted by a professional, reputable company. There are 2 large tip n’ tilt windows each with mosquito netting and exterior security grills, either side of the fireplace, and 2 large glass sliding UPVC patio doors leading through to the “Garden Room”. 2 tall white radiators either side of the floor to ceiling window which is in-between the 2 sets of patio doors.
• Large airy walled and glassed garden room with a double set of outwards opening white UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the terrace, pool and gardens. There are 4 large sliding UPVC double glazed windows, one at each side of the Garden Room and 2 at the front either side of the doors, each protected with mosquito netting when open plus sliding mosquito patio entrance doors. 3 x external Spotlamps above entrance doorway. Both roof and walls, to this room, are insulated.
Bedroom 1 – Master Bedroom & En Suite:
• Large bedroom with a large en suite leading off it.2 x large white radiators. Full range of white, high gloss fully fitted cupboards and drawers along one wall. Wall lamp above bed area. 2 x UPVC white triple glazed tip n’ tilt windows with mosquito netting. Triple glazed patio doors in white UPVC leading to large sheltered double balcony. The en suite has also recently been refurbished to an extremely high standard and consists of large black high gloss floor tiles with matching large black plus white floor to ceiling wall tiles and extra large glassed shower cubicle with chrome mixer tap, a large square chrome shower head plus a separate removable chrome shower head. Fitted large white sink with mixer tap in chrome with a double door cupboard underneath plus vanity shelf, side cupboard and mirror with light over in high gloss black and white. Heated towel rail in white. The ceiling has been lowered and 6 spot lamps fitted. White modern toilet. Small UPVC triple glazed window with mosquito netting.
Bedroom 2 with En Suite:
• Large bedroom with a large en suite leading off it. 2 x large white radiators. Full range of white, high gloss fully fitted cupboards and drawers along one wall. Wall lamp above bed area. 2 x UPVC triple glazed tip n’ tilt windows each with mosquito netting. Triple glazed patio doors in white UPVC leading to large sheltered double balcony. The en suite has also recently had a replacement fitted large white sink with mixer tap in chrome with a high gloss white double door cupboard underneath plus vanity shelf, side cupboard and mirror with light over. Shower cubicle. White modern toilet. Small UPVC triple glazed window with mosquito netting.
• Large well cultivated gardens with lawns and many shrubs and plants plus many planting areas are covered with decorative small white stones to prevent weeds, etc
• Large tiled carport – also ideal for use for use for shade in the summer or for seating or converting into a Kusch
• Beautiful pool with 2 LED pool lights with chrome surround plus chrome ladder steps at one end and set of 3 recently fitted tiled steps at the other corner end for easy access to the pool or simply to sit on and cool off. The pool has recently had all the pool travertine edging replaced with non-slip blue edged tiles.
Outside Areas Continued:
• Solar panels for hot water plus an electric thermostat, with timer, also fitted for use during the cooler months, if required.
• 2 large purpose built storage units with tiled roofs, metal doors, windows and have security locking; ideal for storing sun beds, patio table and chairs, etc in the one and log storage and storage for garden implements in the other.
• Large lockable purpose built wooden storage cupboard – ideal for storing pool chemicals, paint, etc.
• Roofed lockable secure grilled unit for storage of 2 x gas bottles
• 2 large green canvas retractable professionally fitted sun canopies.
• Garden perimeter and carport all have extensive exterior lighting plus 2 exterior lamps on entrance gateway.
• Recently fitted garden irrigation system with automatic timer.
• Exterior security movement light above depots lighting porch and entrance areas.
• Beautiful views looking up to Mendos Mountains and Babadag.
• 2 minutes walk from main road but set in a quiet and peaceful setting with only one detached villa on either side.
• Close to all local amenities and for the dolmus and only a 5 minute drive to nearby Hisaronu or a 10 minute journey to either the beautiful Olu Deniz and Blue Lagoon in the one direction or Fethiye in the other direction.
Why Buy a property in Ovacik?
Set in the mountains, buying a property in Ovacik is popular choice as the views are spectacular being in the mountains it is often breezy making this a great year round or holiday base. Properties for sale in Ovacik are a mixed bag, apartments, villas, some on very large land plots, new builds, off plan and a good choice of re-sale properties.
Close to Hisaronu, Fethiye and Kaya Village, a mere bus ride away from the famous beaches of OluDeniz, Ovacik has a lot to offer whether you live here year round or have bought for holiday useage.
Generally quieter than Hisaronu, there are bars and restaurants, some of which are nowadays, open year round and offering special evenings, such as curry nights, quiz nights and beautiful breakfasts.
There are supermarkets with Migros Sok and Bim, the popular Monday market in Hisaronu, the council offices and post office being open year round.
Ideal in the Summer, buying a holiday home in Ovacik, also offers good rental opportunities, giving a reasonable return of around 7-8% on your investment and is a popular holiday location choice. To buy a house for sale in Ovacik, is to buy a dream home in a dream area.